Why We Started Steep Into It
Whether it's more energy, restful sleep or immune support, we started Steep Into It as a way to bring premium functional mushrooms and wellness teas to the masses. Better routines should be easy and effective, and we promise you'll feel the benefits or your money back...
- Kyle, Founder and CEO
- We only use organic and non-GMO ingredients. Better for you and the planet.
- All of our mushrooms are wild-sourced or grown naturally on wood or sawdust, never on grain. Wood contains superior nutrients to grain, making it a better substrate for mushrooms.
- We only use whole mushroom fruiting bodies. There's nothing wrong with mycelium, but it doesn't provide the best health benefits.
- All of our wellness teas are packed into biodegradable tea bags made of plants. No plastics or adhesives.
- Starting from the ground up, we only support farms who use organic and regenerative practices.
- Regenerative and organic farming is better for the soil, water and human health. It also draws down carbon from the atmosphere reducing global warming.
- We do our best to minimize waste by using post-consumer recycled content in all of our packaging. You can see the "PCR" label on the back of all our products!
- The health and well-being of our customers is our top priority. That is why we only use the highest quality ingredients which provide the best health benefits
- We provide a top-quality product, fast shipping and aim to meet your needs in any way we can
- If you have any issues, please get in touch so we can make it right. And your feedback is always appreciated so we can make our products better!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ BEST ON THE MARKET
I’ve been taking all sorts of medicinal mushrooms for year and have never found something with this quality and consistency. This is the best you can get.Bret G.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ THE PERFECT GREEN TEA
This is one of thee most beautiful jasmine green teas I have ever tasted. I’ve been having it in the mornings and then switch over to the Detox Tea tea in the afternoon for an equally as lovely, but caffeine free tea. Also I love love the organic sourcing and environmentally conscious packaging!Savannah B.