Why We Started Steep Into It
Steep Into It started as a way to make daily routines better. Mushroom extracts with coffee in the morning or hot water before bed to balance hormones and provide immune support. Wellness teas to help with digestion and sleep. However, I found that most products lack the quality needed to provide desired benefits. That's why we only use the highest-quality ingredients for all of our products.
- Kyle, Founder and CEO
- We only use organic and non-GMO ingredients. Better for you and the planet.
- All of our mushrooms are wild-sourced or grown naturally on wood or sawdust, never on grain. Wood contains superior nutrients to grain, making it a better substrate for mushrooms.
- We only use whole mushroom fruiting bodies. There's nothing wrong with mycelium, but it doesn't provide the best health benefits.
- All of our wellness teas are packed into biodegradable tea bags made of plants. No plastics or adhesives.
- Starting from the ground up, we only support farms who use organic and regenerative practices.
- Regenerative and organic farming is better for the soil, water and human health. It also draws down carbon from the atmosphere reducing global warming.
- We do our best to minimize waste by using post-consumer recycled content in all of our packaging. You can see the "PCR" label on the back of all our products!
- The health and well-being of our customers is our top priority. That is why we only use the highest quality ingredients which provide the best health benefits
- We provide a top-quality product, fast shipping and aim to meet your needs in any way we can
- If you have any issues, please get in touch so we can make it right. And your feedback is always appreciated so we can make our products better!